In today’s business world of sophisticated regulations and technical financial reporting standards, it can be energy consuming for your freelance business to ensure the transparency of financial matrices while managing operational aspects on a day to day basis.
Regulatory compliance, critical financial estimates, sophisticated bureaucracy, extended accounting data required for tax calculation, and careful behavior in the preparation of financial reports might come out to be scary and more difficult to handle than running the freelance business itself.
Our years of experience and a team of professionals enable us to serve freelancers’ financial side by managing bookkeeping. We enable you to take off bookkeeping from your to do list and focus on growing aspects of the business.
How do we intend to serve and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and sound experience we consider that businesses should consider outsourcing the accounting to a firm of experts and free up themselves for sound market understanding and strategic business growth. We provide excellent accounting services for freelancers and enjoy a remarkable reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of accounting, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully run it in the Czech republic.
Why choose us?
- Detailed understanding of the business laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- A dedicated team of professional accountants to ensure a higher level of services.
- All the works are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Sound quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Staff availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the services.
- Logical and working advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and Czech experience.
- Very basic professional fee and high quality of professional services.
- Customized service plans depending on your needs.
- We have faith in the quality of service and performance of excellent customer service to level up our good will and satisfaction of yours.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for freelancers ranging from advice on some monetary transactions to the formation of financial statements.
- Ensure precision of monetary data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, setting strong internal controls, and identification of weaknesses in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Prepare advanced financial reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other operational aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to enhance the strategic positioning of your freelance business.
- Ensure your bookkeeping record is free from material misstatement and updated on a timely basis.
- Provide support in carrying analyzing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a freelance business as a sole trader in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic documents for registering the freelance business as a sole trader in the Czech Republic. The documents needed for the registration include a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, a tenancy agreement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a legal address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the freelance company, some more documents are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, testament of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from an assortment of documents to filing information and receipt of a sole trader licence at a very truly sensible cost. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.