In today’s business world of sophisticated compliance and technical accounting standards, it can be time consuming for expats to guarantee the accuracy of financial insights while managing running aspects on a day to day basis.
Regulatory hurdles, critical financial estimates, sophisticated bureaucracy, extended financial reporting details required for tax calculation, and prudent behavior in the formation of financial reports might come out to be hazardous and more challenging for expatriates to handle than managing the business itself.
Our years of experience and a team of experts enable us to serve the financial side of expatriate owned businesses by taking care of accounting. We enable expats to take off compliance hurdles from their to do list and focus on strategic aspects of the business.
How do we think to serve and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and sound experience we consider that businesses should consider subcontracting the accounting to a business of experts and free up themselves for sound market understanding and strategic business growth. We offer exceptional accounting services for expats and enjoy a strong reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of corporate secretarial compliance, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully operate the company in the Czech republic.
- Comprehensive understanding of the business laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- An experienced team of professional accountants to ensure a sky scraping level of services.
- All the works are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Strong quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Team availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the services.
- Logical and actionable advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and Czech experience.
- Low service charges and high quality of professional services.
- Bespoken service plans depending on the needs of your company.
- We have faith in the quality of work and performance of excellent customer service to level up our reputation and satisfaction of yours.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for expats ranging from advice on some financial transactions to the preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure accuracy of monetary data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, installing sound internal controls, and identification of weaknesses in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Produce advanced business reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other operational aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to enhance the strategic positioning of your company.
- Ensure your taxation record is free from material misstatement and updated timely.
- Provide support in carrying analyzing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration for expatriates, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register an expatriate owned business as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic documents for registering your business as an expatriate sole trader in the Czech Republic. The documents needed for the registration include a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, an occupancy arrangement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a business address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the company for expats, some more documents are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, certificate of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from collection of documents to filing information and receipt of the affirmation, incorporation of the company at a very reasonable price. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.