Accounting for Startups
In the current corporate culture of complex regulations and technical financial reporting standards, it can be energy consuming for your startup to guarantee the transparency of financial matrices while controlling running aspects on a day to day basis.
Regulatory hurdles, judgmental financial estimates, sophisticated bureaucracy, extended financial reporting details required for tax calculation, and prudent behavior in the preparation of financial reports might prove to be scary and more challenging to manage than running the startup company itself.
Our years of experience and a team of consultants enable us to serve your startup business’s financial side by managing bookkeeping. We enable you to take off bookkeeping from your to do list and place a keen eye on strategic aspects of the business.
What do we think about serving and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and sound experience we consider that businesses should think of subcontracting the taxation to a business of experts and free up themselves for sound market understanding and strategic business growth. We provide excellent accounting services for startups and enjoy a strong reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of corporate secretarial compliance, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully manage the business in the Czech republic.
Why choose us?
- Strong understanding of the company laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- An experienced team of experts to ensure a higher level of services.
- All the works are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Sound quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Staff availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the work.
- Sensible and actionable advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and Czech experience.
- Very basic professional fee and high quality of professional services.
- Bespoken service plans depending on the needs of your company.
- We have faith in the quality of work and performance of excellent customer service to level up our reputation and satisfaction of yours.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for startups ranging from advice on some financial transactions to the formation of financial statements.
- Establish accuracy of monetary data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, installing sound internal controls, and identification of weaknesses in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Prepare advanced financial reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other operational aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to enhance the strategic positioning of your company.
- Ensure your compliance record is free from material misstatement and updated on a timely basis.
- Provide assistance in carrying auditing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a startup as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic documents for registering the startups as a sole trader or a company in the Czech Republic. The information for the registration includes a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, a rental agreement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a business address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the startup company, some more details are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, authentication of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from an assortment of documents to filing information and receipt of the affirmation, incorporation of the company at a very truly sensible cost. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.