In the current corporate world of sophisticated compliance and technical financial reporting guidelines, it can be time consuming for self-employed to ensure the accuracy of financial insights while managing operational aspects on a daily basis.
Regulatory compliance, judgmental financial estimates, sophisticated bureaucracy, extended financial reporting details required for tax calculation, and prudent behavior in the formation of financial statements might prove to be hazardous and more challenging to handle than managing the self-employment business itself.
Our years of experience and a team of experts enable us to serve your business’s financial side by taking care of accounting. We enable you to take off accounting from your to do list and focus on growing aspects of the company.
How do we intend to serve and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and years of experience we consider that businesses should consider deploying the compliance to a company of CPAs and free up themselves for sound business understanding and strategic business growth. We offer exceptional accounting services for self-employed and enjoy a strong reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of accounting, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully operate the business in the Czech republic.
Why choose us?
- Sound understanding of the company laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- An experienced team of consultants to ensure a higher level of services.
- All the works are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Sound quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Team availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the services.
- Sensible and working advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and Czech experience.
- Very basic professional fee and excellent quality of professional services for self-employed.
- Bespoken service plans depending on the needs of your business.
- We believe in the quality of service and performance of excellent customer service to level up our reputation and satisfaction of the client.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for self-employment businesses ranging from advice on some financial transactions to the preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure accuracy of financial data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, setting strong internal controls, and identification of gaps in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Prepare advanced business reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other operational aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to enhance the strategic positioning of your business.
- Ensure your bookkeeping record is free from material misstatement and updated on a timely basis.
- Provide support in carrying analyzing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a self-employment business as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
As a self-employed you’ll need very basic information for registering your business as a sole trader in the Czech Republic. The information for the registration includes a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, an occupancy arrangement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a legal address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of your company, some more details are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, authentication of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from an assortment of documents to filing information and receipt of the affirmation, incorporation of the company at a very truly sensible cost. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.