Property accounting in the Czech Republic
In today’s business world of sophisticated compliance and complex accounting guidelines, it can be difficult for your property organization to ensure the accuracy of financial insights while managing operational aspects on a daily basis.
Regulatory compliance, critical financial estimates, complex procedural formalities, detailed accounting data required for tax liability, and careful behavior in the formation of financial statements might come out to be hazardous and more difficult to handle than managing the real estate business itself.
Our years of experience and a team of professionals enable us to serve your property management business’s financial side by taking care of taxation and other matters of regulatory compliance. We enable you to take off accounting from your to do list and focus on growing aspects of the business.
How do we intend to serve and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and years of experience we are of the view that landlords should consider outsourcing the bookkeeping to a firm of CPAs and free up themselves for comprehensive business understanding and strategic business growth. We offer exceptional services in the rental property accounting and enjoy a remarkable reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of taxation, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully operate the real estate company in the Czech republic.
Why choose us?
- Detailed understanding of the property business laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- A dedicated team of consultants to ensure a sky scraping level of services.
- All the services are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Strong quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Team availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the services.
- Logical and working advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and local experience.
- Low service charges and excellent quality of professional services.
- Customized service plans depending on the needs of your business.
- We believe in the quality of service and performance of sound customer service to level up our good will and satisfaction of the client.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for landlords ranging from advice on some monetary transactions to the formation of financial statements.
- Establish precision of financial data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, setting strong internal controls, and identification of gaps in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Prepare essential operational reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other running aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to improve the strategic positioning of your business.
- Ensure your compliance record is free from material misstatement and updated on a timely basis.
- Provide assistance in carrying auditing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a real estate business as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic information for registering the investment property business as a sole trader or a company in the Czech Republic. The documents needed for the registration include a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, a tenancy agreement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a legal address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the property company, some more records are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, testament of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from collection of documents to filing information and receipt of the certification, incorporation of the company at a very reasonable price. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.