Accounting for beauty and hair salons
In today’s business world of sophisticated compliance and technical accounting guidelines, it can be time consuming for your hairdressing company to ensure the accuracy of financial insights while managing running aspects on a daily basis.
Regulatory compliance, judgmental financial estimates, complex bureaucracy, detailed accounting data required for tax liability, and careful behavior in the preparation of financial reports might prove to be scary and more difficult to handle than managing the salon itself.
Our years of experience and a team of CPAs enable us to serve your beauty salon’s financial side by managing accounting. We enable you to take off compliance hurdles from your to do list and focus on growing aspects of the business.
What do we think about serving and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and sound experience we are of the view that businesses should think of deploying the compliance to a firm of experts and free up themselves for sound business understanding and strategic business growth. We provide excellent accounting services for hairdressers and enjoy a remarkable reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of corporate secretarial compliance, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully manage the beauty business in the Czech republic.
Why choose us?
- Strong understanding of the business laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- A dedicated team of consultants to ensure a sky scraping level of services.
- All the works are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Strong quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Team availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the work.
- Sensible and actionable advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and local experience.
- Very basic professional fee and high quality of professional services.
- Customized service plans depending on the needs of your business.
- We have faith in the quality of work and performance of sound customer service to level up our good will and satisfaction of yours.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for hair salons ranging from advice on some monetary transactions to the formation of financial statements.
- Establish accuracy of monetary data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, setting sound internal controls, and identification of weaknesses in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Produce essential business reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other operational aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to enhance the strategic positioning of your company.
- Ensure your compliance record is free from material misstatement and updated timely.
- Provide support in carrying analyzing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a hairdressing business as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic documents for registering the hair salon as a sole trader or a company in the Czech Republic. The information for the registration includes a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, a rental agreement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a legal address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the barbershop, some more records are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, authentication of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from an assortment of documents to filing information and receipt of the certification, incorporation of the company at a very reasonable price. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.