Accounting for Doctors
In today’s business culture of complex regulations and complex accounting standards, it can be difficult for your medical company to guarantee the transparency of financial matrices while controlling running aspects on a day to day basis.
Regulatory hurdles, critical financial estimates, complex procedural formalities, detailed accounting data required for tax liability, and careful behavior in the preparation of financial reports might come out to be scary and more difficult to manage than running the medical business itself.
Our years of experience and a team of consultants enable us to serve your medical business’s financial side by managing taxation and other matters of regulatory compliance. We enable doctors to take off compliance hurdles from their to do list and place a keen eye on strategic aspects of the business.
How do we intend to serve and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and sound experience we are of the view that businesses should think of deploying the accounting to a company of professional accountants and free up themselves for comprehensive market understanding and strategic business growth. We provide excellent accounting services for doctors and enjoy a remarkable reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of bookkeeping, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully run the medical company in the Czech republic.
Why choose us?
- Strong understanding of the medical business laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- A dedicated team of professional accountants to ensure a sky scraping level of services.
- All the services are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Strong quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Staff availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the work.
- Logical and actionable advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and local experience.
- Low service charges and high quality of professional services.
- Customized service plans depending on the needs of your company.
- We have faith in the quality of work and performance of sound customer service to level up our good will and satisfaction of yours.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for doctors ranging from advice on some monetary transactions to the preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure precision of financial data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, setting strong internal controls, and identification of gaps in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Produce essential operational reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other running aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to improve the strategic positioning of your business.
- Ensure your taxation record is free from material misstatement and updated timely.
- Provide help in carrying out analyzing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a medical business as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic documents for registering the medical business as a sole trader or a company in the Czech Republic. The documents needed for the registration include a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, a rental agreement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a business address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the medical company, some more documents are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, testament of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from collection of documents to filing information and receipt of the certification, incorporation of the company at a very reasonable price. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.