In today’s corporate world of complex regulations and complex accounting guidelines, it can be time consuming for your dental company to guarantee the accuracy of financial matrices while controlling operational aspects on a day to day basis.
Regulatory hurdles, critical financial estimates, sophisticated procedural formalities, extended financial reporting data required for tax liability, and prudent behavior in the preparation of financial reports might come out to be hazardous and more challenging to manage than running the dental practise itself.
Our years of experience and a team of consultants enable us to serve your dental business’s financial side by taking care of accounting. We enable you to take off accounting from your to do list and focus on strategic aspects of the business
How do we intend to serve and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and years of experience we are of the view that businesses should consider outsourcing the accounting to a business of CPAs and free up themselves for comprehensive business understanding and strategic business growth. We offer exceptional accounting services for dentists and enjoy a remarkable reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of taxation, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully run the business in the Czech republic.
Why choose us?
- Comprehensive understanding of the business laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- An experienced team of consultants to ensure a higher level of services.
- All the works are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Sound quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Staff availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the work.
- Sensible and actionable advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and local experience.
- Low service charges and high quality of professional services.
- Bespoken service plans depending on the needs of your business.
- We believe in the quality of service and performance of excellent customer service to level up our reputation and satisfaction of yours.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for dentists ranging from advice on some financial transactions to the preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure precision of financial data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, installing strong internal controls, and identification of gaps in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Prepare advanced operational reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other running aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to improve the strategic positioning of your business.
- Ensure your accounting record is free from material misstatement and updated on a timely basis.
- Provide assistance in carrying auditing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a dental business as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic documents for registering the dental business as a sole trader or a company in the Czech Republic. The information for the registration includes a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, a rental agreement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a business address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the dental company, some more details are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, certificate of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from an assortment of documents to filing information and receipt of the affirmation, incorporation of the company at a very reasonable price. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.