In the current corporate world of sophisticated compliance and technical financial reporting standards, it can be difficult for your car dealership company to guarantee the transparency of financial insights while managing running aspects on a daily basis.
Regulatory compliance, critical financial estimates, sophisticated bureaucracy, extended financial reporting data required for tax liability, and prudent behavior in the preparation of financial reports might prove to be hazardous and more challenging to manage than managing the dealer business itself.
Our years of experience and a team of CPAs enable us to serve your dealership business’s financial side by managing accounting. We enable you to take off bookkeeping from your to do list and focus on strategic aspects of the business.
What do we think about serving and areas of service?
Based on market understanding and years of experience we are of the view that businesses should consider outsourcing the accounting to a firm of auto dealership CPAs and free up themselves for sound business understanding and strategic business growth. We offer excellent services in these areas and enjoy a strong reputation within the Czech Republic. Our main services fall in the areas of corporate secretarial compliance, business advisory, risk advisory, banking management, internal controls, business process improvement, e-commerce based accounting, e-commerce taxation, liquidation, change of the business address, and other business hurdles to successfully manage the company in the Czech republic.
Why work with us?
- Detailed understanding of the company laws prevailing in the Czech Republic.
- An experienced team of consultants to ensure a sky scraping level of services.
- All the services are delivered with our maker-checker policy.
- Sound quality measures and internal controls in all the services offered.
- Team availability on and off-site depending on the nature of the work.
- Sensible and actionable advice grounded in local knowledge and backed by regional and Czech experience.
- Very basic professional fee and high quality of professional services.
- Bespoken service plans depending on the needs of your company.
- We have faith in the quality of service and performance of sound customer service to level up our good will and satisfaction of yours.
What do we do?
- Our firm provides a range of financial advisory services for dealers ranging from advice on some financial transactions to the preparation of financial statements.
- Establish accuracy of financial data by reconciliation, performing a test of details, implementing segregation of duties, installing strong internal controls, and identification of weaknesses in the approval and execution of financial transactions.
- Produce advanced business reports for decision-making and performance assessment and assist in other running aspects like opening a bank account.
- Use our years of experience and extended knowledge to enhance the strategic positioning of your company.
- Ensure your accounting record is free from material misstatement and updated timely.
- Provide support in carrying analyzing tasks to internal and external auditors.
- Our corporate secretarial service includes different services like sole trader registration and business registration, liquidation, change of the business address etc.
How to register a dealership business as a sole trader and a company in the Czech Republic?
You’ll need very basic documents for registering the car dealer business as a sole trader or a company in the Czech Republic. The information for the registration includes a certificate of no criminal record in the Czech language, an occupancy arrangement for the place you have rented, and intend to register as a legal address and current visa or biometric card. After submission of all required documents, it should take around a week to get a business enlistment endorsement.
Here are examples of possible services and their pricing.
|Service||Price w/o our tariff, CZK||Price for our tariff payers, CZK|
|Sole trader registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||9500 CZK/380 EUR||9500 CZK/380 EUR|
|Company registration with 1 year free accounting service (Start tariff)||29500 CZK/1200 EUR||29500 CZK/1200 EUR|
|Legal address, 1 year||7200 CZK||6000 CZK|
|VAT registration||From 6000 CZK||From 5000 CZK|
* Prices do not include possible VAT.
For incorporation of the auto dealership company, some more documents are required in addition to the above. For instance, authorized capital account, a form of organization, name of the company, name of Directors, testament of no criminal record from directors, and formation of articles of association.
We’ll help you throughout the process from an assortment of documents to filing information and receipt of the affirmation, incorporation of the company at a very reasonable price. Make sure that you use our one hour free consultation during which our representatives will explain all the details and present you a clear plan and a quote.